Posted by The Fairy Wizard
Are you tired of these games that… fuck it, I’m not doing an introductory paragraph this time.
Dungeon of the Endless (not to be confused with, Legend of the Dungeon, Dungeonland or I-have-no-creativity-when-it-comes-to-naming-my-game) is, according to that Face Recognition app, a 48-year-old squirrel with one gammy eye and an eating disorder. The story is similar to Risk of Rain’s in almost every way; you are a person/s on a prison ship heading towards a place of unknown place-ness, when suddenly you crash down on an alien planet due to the actions of a particularly aggressive plot-device. Finding yourself in what’s presumably a mutant-infested, underground research lab, you have to use your wit, strength and charisma to escape in as few pieces as possible. The game itself is a weird hybrid of TDs, Dungeon crawlers, RPGs and resource-management games with a few rogue like elements sprinkled on top. Oh and also it has a Tutu. Did I mention the tutu? Twice now, you reply.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)