10 Things I Learned from Robin Williams
I’m sure many of you have heard by now that Robin Williams was pronounced dead yesterday, cause of death was determined to be suicide. Many people are mourning his death and remembering all the wonderful roles he brought to life. Here’s a list of lessons I learned from Robin Williams through his many characters.
9. Let yourself get lost in your own imagination, it’ll be one wild ride!
8. Sometimes, all you need is a really good shade of lipstick/new wardrobe to make you feel like a new woman. Do you and forget the rest!
7. Words and ideas can shape society.
6. Only Robin Williams can rock a pair of rainbow suspenders and make them look good.
5. Always eat your spinach.
4. Don’t be afraid to experiment and get creative!
3. Things are never as bad as they seem.
2. Embrace your madness.
R.I.P Robin Williams- Genie, I wish for your freedom.
All images and characters depicted are copyright of their respective owners. Please click on the “About Us” tab for our takedown policy.
Posted on August 12, 2014, in Geekology, Movies and tagged Aladdin, Dead Poets Society, Flubber, Good Will Hunting, Hook, Jumanji, Mork and Mindy, Mrs. Doubtfire, Popeye, Robin Williams. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.