13 Ideas for 2013
With 2013 already upon us, here’s my list of 13 different items that could shake up the nerd world this year! So let the speculation begin and feel free to send in your comments and rant and rave with me…
1) Will Scott Snyder have The Joker kill Alfred in Death of the Family?
3) Will Hal Jordan get a legitimate Green Lantern ring and guard Sector 2814 again?
4) Over the past few years we’ve seen The Red Skull, Norman Osborn, and Loki all mastermind huge events in the Marvel U. Will 2013 be the year of Doom?
5) Who is the puppet master behind the Atlantean War?
6) Will Superman stay with Wonder Woman or choose Lois?
7) With the success of Dark Knight Returns, will WB finally make The Killing Joke into an animated feature?
8) Will Young Justice return to it’s original timeline? Or will it stay five years in its future?
9) Can Iron Man 3 still surprise us after 2 movies and The Avengers?
10) Will Woodbury strike back? Will they take the baby?
11) Will Pacific Rim make the world believe in Robotech? Or will it be a Pacific Rimjob?
12) Will the new Avengers Assembled cartoon hold a candle to Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes?
13) How will Fringe end? Will Walternate take over and turn on the team?
These are 13 maybes that are out there right now and it’ll be tons of fun seeing what happens in 2013!
Let me know what you think…
All images and characters depicted are copyright of their respective owners.
Posted on January 1, 2013, in Annoucements, Rambles, Rants and tagged Avengers, Batman, Dark Knight Returns, DC, Doctor Doom, Fringe, Green Lantern, Iron Man, Joker, Marvel, Pacific Rim, Superman, The Killing Joke, The Walking Dead, Wonderwoman, X-Men, Young Justice. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.